6th August 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in CSCSCL Ltd. for MBA-Finance candidate?

Dear friends, I have done MBA-Finance course. I want to apply for an Internship in CSCSCL Ltd. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying an Internship in CSCSCL Ltd. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by CSCSCL Ltd.? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in CSCSCL Ltd. for BTech Electrical final semester student?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in CSCSCL Ltd. for BTech Civil 5th semester student?
  4. Power Finance Corporation offers Internship to MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Ajanta Pharma for MBA-Finance candidate?
  6. How to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland for MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Eligibility to apply for 1 month Internship in DRDO for MBA(Finance) student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in HDFC Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  9. Is it possible to do Internship from a Bank being a MBA in Finance candidate? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of government organizations which offer Internship to MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  11. Which Companies in Udaipur offer 2 months Internship for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship and what are the documents required to apply for Internship?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mahindra Finance for MBA graduate who is working in FMCG? Does they offer Paid Internship?
  13. Does Ministry of Finance offer Internship to MBA students?
  14. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?
  16. Can I apply for Internship in NTPC being an MBA Finance student?
  17. Which Companies in Delhi offer Internship with Stipend for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship in such Companies?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for an Internship in BHEL being an MBA(Finance) student?
26th February 2023, 02:44 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in CSCSCL Ltd. for MBA-Finance candidate?

CSCSCL Ltd. is the Chhattisgarh State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited. The eligibility criteria for an internship in CSCSCL Ltd. for MBA-Finance candidates may vary depending on the specific internship program being offered. Typically, candidates who are pursuing or have completed an MBA-Finance program from a recognized university are eligible to apply. However, it is advisable to check the official website or contact the HR department of CSCSCL Ltd. to know about the specific eligibility criteria and application procedure for the internship program that you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?