22nd April 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply an Internship in ONGC for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 4th semester in BTech which I am doing with Chemical Engineering. I am interested to do Internship in ONGC. Kindly tell me I am eligible or not for applying an Internship there? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student?
  2. Internship of 1 year in ONGC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Necessary steps to be taken for Summer internship in ONGC?
  4. Can I apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery being a BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  5. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Haryana?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  7. Does ONGC offer 6 months Internship to BTech Chemical candidates?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  10. When the Internship notification will be released in Mazagon Dock Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for Chemical 3rd semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  16. When the Internship notification will be released in Western Coal Fields Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra Ltd. for BTech CSE 4th semester student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for Chemical 5th semester student?
28th May 2018, 12:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply an Internship in ONGC for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?

As you have completed 2nd year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, so you are definitely eligible to do internship in ONGC. It is not Easy to Get Internship or Summer Training at ONGC. If there is any relative of yours in ONGC and if he help you then it will be easy for you to do internship from ONGC.
If you do not have any contacts at ONGC, then make a permission letter from your college. download the application form from official website of ONGC. Fill the form with all required documents and send it to ONGC academy, Dehradun. ONGC selects the candidate on the basis of eligibility.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?