13th October 2021, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield for BTech Automobile 4th semester student?

Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Royal Enfield. I am studying in 4th semester of BTech with Automobile Engineering. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for an Internship over there? Please tell me immediately.

15th October 2021, 12:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield for BTech Automobile 4th semester student?

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield for BTech Automobile 4th semester student?

1. You must have graduation from any university.

2. You should have good communication skills and analytical skills.

3. You should be available for the duration of 6 months.

4. You have to apply by 12th October 2020.
15th October 2021, 12:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield for BTech Automobile 4th semester student?

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield for BTech Automobile 4th semester student is that the candidate should have completed graduation or should be pursuing graduation from any university. The candidate should have these skills ability to communicate - verbal and written, application of the knowledge automobile, and other relevant skills and interests.
30th November 2021, 08:38 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

You must have a graduation degree from a recogniszed university

You must have relevant skills and interests

You must have excellent communication skills
12th December 2021, 07:01 PM
Soni_ya

Eligibility:-

=)You should have relevant skills and interests.

=)You must be available for duration of 2 months.

=)You must have excellent communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?