22nd April 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS for BTech(Computer Engineering) graduate? Last date of application?

Respected Sir, I have completed my BTech in Computer Engineering this year and willing to work in Abroad. But I want to do internship 1st in a good company. I have heard that TCS is offering Internship. But I don’t know I am eligible or not. So, I want to know about my eligibility. Also tell me when the date of application is over?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in TCS being a CSE graduate? Last date of application?
  2. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Decathlon Sports India for B.Tech(CSE) graduate? Last date of application?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Rediff.com for B.Tech(IT) graduate? Last date of application?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in TCS?
  6. Benefits of doing Internship in TCS for B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  7. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  8. How to apply for internship programme at HAL?
  9. Can I apply for an Internship in TCS, Guwahati being a CSE 6th semester student? -- [New]
  10. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. Proceudre to follow to apply for internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  12. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  14. Chances of getting absorbed at TCS after internship?
  15. How to apply for an internship in TCS and other IT companies?
  16. How can I apply for Marketing Internship in Airbnb? Last date of application?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for 45 days internship in TCS company being a female?
27th May 2018, 03:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS for BTech(Computer Engineering) graduate? Last date of application?

"Eigibility criteria for Internship Program in TCS"

Yes, you are definitely eligible. The candidates who are pursuing the Undergraduate (B.E/ B.Tech), Postgraduate (M.E/ M.Tech), Ph.D. Degree are eligible to apply for the TCS Global Internship Program. Also, the candidates age should be minimum 18 year or above at the time of applying.
For more details regarding internship please visit the website mentioned below:

https://globalinternship.tcs.com

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?