24th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Outscal Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

I want to apply for Marketing internship in Outscal Technologies Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an internship over there.

27th September 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Outscal Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Marketing internship in Outscal Technologies Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an internship over there.

Eligibility to apply for the Marketing internship in the Outscal Technologies Private Limited, Delhi is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and English proficiency (spoken and written)

>> Candidates with relevant interests and expertise

>> Candidates who are capable of making marketing campaigns on organization’s social media pages

>> Candidates who are available full time in the office

>> Candidates willing to do the internship for 6 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 24th October, 2019

Outscal Technologies Private Limited, Delhi website link is given Click Here
27th September 2019, 05:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Outscal Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Outscal Technologies Private Limited, Delhi is given below:-

1. Candidate should have English proficiency.
2. Candidate should belong from Delhi.
3. Candidate must have relevant skills.
4. Candidate should be available in office.
5. Candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
27th September 2019, 05:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Outscal Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The candidates willing to apply for Marketing internship in Outscal Technologies Private Limited Delhi must fulfill below mentioned Eligibility criteria:-

=)You must be a Graduate or must be pursuing graduation form a recognized university of India.
=)You must have attained the age of 21 years at the time of applying for the internship.
=)You should be from Delhi and neighboring cities
=)You should be available for duration of 6 months.
=)You must be available for full time (in-office) internship.

You can check the website https://www.outscal.com/ for more details.
28th September 2019, 12:45 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Outscal Technologies Private Limited Delhi :-

1) You should have done your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized University to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You should be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

6) You must have knowledge in digital marketing and Social Media Marketing.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.outscal.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?