8th April 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

13th April 2019, 04:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited?

Those candidates are eligible to apply for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited who fullfill the following eligibility criteria:

Candidates should be full time interns.
Candidates should be willing to start the internship between 9th April 2019 and 9th May 2019.
Candidates having relevant skills and interests are eligible.
Candidates willing to work on energy auditing, engineering solutions, and product development projects.
Candidates should be a Mechanical graduate. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation are also eligible.
13th April 2019, 05:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited is as follows:-

1)You must be a engineering graduate with minimum 60% marks.

2)You should have good communication skills.

3)You should have excellent command over English language.

4)You should be able to start the internship between 9th Apr'19 and 9th May'19

The duration of the internship is 6 months. The stipend would be Rs.5000 per month.
13th April 2019, 07:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

:-You must be graduate and should be available available for full time (in-office) internship.

:-You should be available for duration of 6 months.

:-You should have have relevant skills and interests needed to perform your job effectively.

:-You should have excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?