13th April 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services. I am in my 7th semester of BE Computer Science Engineering. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for an Internship in this Vestel Telecom Services?

16th April 2019, 10:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services?

Eligibility to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services?
The Eligibility criteria to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services is given below:-

1)You should be pursuing B.E, B.Tech,M.E or M.Tech in any of the stream ECE ,ETC, EIE or CSE from a recognized University.

2)You should have knowledge of MATLAB, Linux and Raspberry Pi.

3)You should have good communication skills.

4)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

5)You should have relevant skills and interests.

6)You should be available for duration of 5 months as the internship is of 5 months.

You can contact at the number mentioned below to get details on registration and fee structure.

Phone number:- 044 – 4261 1696

You can also contact them through the E-mail:[email protected].

drop an email to : [email protected]
16th April 2019, 12:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services. I am in my 7th semester of BE Computer Science Engineering. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for an Internship in this Vestel Telecom Services?

Candidates with the following eligibility criteria can apply for the Network Testing internship in the Vestel Telecom Services:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Internet of Things (IoT), MAT LAB and Raspberry Pi

>> Candidates capable of handling the testing of 4G mobile network in the laboratory

>> Candidates who are capable of conducting IoT testing for telecom

>> Candidates who can manage LAN/WAN networks

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?