4th March 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Operations & Administration Support in Patentskart. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

10th March 2019, 10:16 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Operations & Administration Support in Patentskart. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility criteria for applying to the Operations and Administration Support internship in Patentskart are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in MS-Excel are preferred

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates from Panchkula

>> Candidates who can do the internship part time

There are no Operations & Administration Support internship positions available in Patentskart, at present.
11th March 2019, 12:49 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for applying to the Operations and Administration Support internship in Patentskart are given below:

1. Applicants should have Good skills in MS-Office(word,Ecxel,PPT) are preferred
2. Applicants must be relevant interests and skills
3 Applicants should be able to Develop New Procedure Skills
3. Applicant should Be From Panchkula
4 . Applicant can do the internship part time

Official website - https://www.patentskart.com
14th March 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, Are there any pre-requisites to be met to apply for intern in HR? I just completed my MBA. Please email [email protected]
24th May 2021, 07:56 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 9th January 2020 and 8th February 2020.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 2 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
30th September 2021, 06:27 PM
Alvia Khan

Patentskart is a patent research and analytics support services firm.

Eligibility:-

You should be available for Full time in Office

You must have relevant skills and interests

Duration 6 months
15th December 2021, 03:58 PM
Soni_ya

Eligibility:-

=) Candidates are available for full time (in-office) internship.

=)Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

=)Candidates must be available for duration of 2 months.

=)Candidates must are from Panchkula.

=)Candidates should be able to join the internship between 9/01/20 and 8/02/20.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?