1st May 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in Meetzpro Global Solutions Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Operations Internship in Meetzpro Global Solutions Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th May 2019, 11:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in Meetzpro Global Solutions Private Limited?

Required eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in Meetzpro Global Solutions Private Limited are;

You should be a Engineering graduate.

You must have good verbal and written communication skills in English.

You should be well organized and cautious with planning and follow-ups.

You should be able to perform quickly and efficiently on clients requirements.

You should be willing for work from home job/internship for a duration of 6 months.

You need to start this internship immediately if selected.
4th May 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in Meetzpro Global Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Operations Internship in Meetzpro Global Solutions Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Operations internship in the Meetzpro Global Solutions Private Limited is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in English proficiency (spoken and written) and Hindi proficiency (spoken)

>> Candidates who can communicate effectively over phone and email

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 6 months

>> Candidates who can do the internship work from home
4th May 2019, 06:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the Eligibility that are required to apply Operations Internship in Meetzpro Global Solutions Private Limited below :-

Eligibility :-
------------

1) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

2) You must have the quality of being fluent in Hindi.

3) You have to be excellent in working quickly and efficiently on clients
requirements.

4) You have to communicate clearly and efficiently on email and phone.

5) You should plan and follow-ups all your works very carefully for growing
up the company.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.
4th May 2019, 08:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Operations Internship in Meetzpro Global Solutions Private Limited is given below:-

1)You must have excellent communication skills in Hindi and English language.

2)You must be able to communicate efficiently with the customers over the phone and through Email.

3)You should be quick learner and really fast to understand the requirements of the clients.

4)You must be organized and should be a team player to work through follow ups and planning.

You can check more details on https://www.meetzpro.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?