7th December 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for a Public Policy & Regulatory Research internship in TLGS Consulting Group Delhi?

Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying to an internship in TLGS Consulting Group Delhi. I want to apply for an internship in Public Policy & Regulatory Research. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this internship?

9th December 2020, 05:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for a Public Policy & Regulatory Research internship in TLGS Consulting Group Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for a Public Policy & Regulatory Research internship in TLGS Consulting Group Delhi are as follows :-

1. Any graduates or related work-field study branches.
2. Excellent IT and business communication skills.
3. Available for 2 months of internship.
4. Strong Microsoft office technologies knowledge.
5. Understanding of legal/business/regulatory strategies.
9th December 2020, 08:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for a Public Policy & Regulatory Research internship in TLGS Consulting Group Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for a Public Policy & Regulatory Research internship in TLGS Consulting Group Delhi :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized University or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) Women who are willing to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

6) You must have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Office, MS-Word ,MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint.

Last date to apply for this internship is 21 December, 2020.
10th December 2020, 07:05 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for a Public Policy & Regulatory Research internship in TLGS Consulting Group Delhi is given below.

1. Candidate must available for full time (in-office) internship.

2. Candidate must be ready to start the internship between 7.12.2020 and 11.1.2021.

3. Candidate must be available for duration of 2 months.

4. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

Last date to apply for this internship is 21.12.2020.
31st July 2021, 09:07 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates should be available for Full Time in Office

*Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?