11th February 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Career Ninja, Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Search Engine Optimization in Career Ninja, Mumbai. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

15th February 2019, 10:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Career Ninja, Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Career Ninja, Mumbai.

Applicants must be available for part time job/internship for a duration of 3 months of Internship tenure.
Applicants must have relevant skills and interests.
Applicants must have knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and English proficiency (Written).
Applicants need to start the part time job/internship between 12th February 2019 and 14th March 2019.
16th February 2019, 10:46 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Career Ninja, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Search Engine Optimization in Career Ninja, Mumbai. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and English proficiency (written) are eligible to apply for the Search Engine Optimization internship in Career Ninja, Mumbai. Candidates who can handle on page optimization of content and conduct keyword research and analyze content performance are preferred for the Search Engine Optimization internship in Career Ninja, Mumbai. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Search Engine Optimization internship in Career Ninja, Mumbai.
9th September 2021, 03:30 PM
Alvia Khan

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Candidates should know about Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
29th November 2021, 10:49 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

You must have a knowledge of Search Engine Optimization

You must have relevant skills and interests

You must have English Proficiency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?