25th September 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited Chennai Computer Vision internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited Chennai is offering an internship which is Computer Vision. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

28th September 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited Chennai Computer Vision internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited Chennai is offering an internship which is Computer Vision. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in C Programming, Python and C++ Programming are eligible to apply for the Computer Vision internship in the Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited, Chennai. Candidates who are capable of designing and developing efficient and effective software systems are eligible to apply for the Computer Vision internship in the Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited, Chennai. Candidates with relevant interests and expertise are eligible to apply for the Computer Vision internship in the Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited, Chennai. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to work full time (in the office) for the duration of 6 months are eligible to apply for the Computer Vision internship in the Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited, Chennai. Website link of the Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited, Chennai is given Click Here
28th September 2019, 06:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited Chennai Computer Vision internship?

Eligibility to apply for Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited Chennai Computer Vision internship is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills.
4. Candidate should have knowledge of Python.
5. Candidate should belong from Chennai or neighbouring places.

You may visit their official website http://sigillieum.com for more information.
29th September 2019, 12:42 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sigillieum Software Consultants Private Limited Chennai Computer Vision internship?

You must be a Graduate in relevant stream with skills in C Programming, Python and C++ Programming. You should be available for duration of 6 months and full time (in-office) internship.

For more information, you can refer to the website https://sigillieum.com.
1st October 2019, 10:08 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 3rd Sep'19 and 3rd Oct'19

3. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

Visit:-- (http://sigillieum.com) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?