30th January 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies?

I want to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

12th February 2019, 08:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies?

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies:

You must be full time intern to be eligible to apply.
You must be available for duration of 3 months.
You need to start the internship between 11th February 2019 and 13th March 2019 to be eligible to apply.
Candidates belonging from Bangalore city are preferred for this Internship.
Candidates who have a knowledge and skills in HTML, CSS and SQL are preferred for Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?