8th September 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Software Development internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

11th September 2019, 02:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited are given below.

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of Graduation from any recognized university.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) Women who are willing to start or restart their career can also eligible to apply.

5) You must have hands-on experience on Java and .NET

6) You must be excellent in database design with PL/SQL

The last date for applying this internship is 23 September 2019.
11th September 2019, 03:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Software Development Internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:-

=)You must be a graduate or must be pursuing graduation.
=)You must have attained the age of 21 years .
=)You should have excellent academic record without ant current backlogs.
=)You must have relevant skills and interests.
=)You should have excellent command in database design with PL/SQL and Unix Script.

You will receive a valuable certificate after successful completion of the internship which shows your performance during the internship.
11th September 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Software Development internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Software Development internship in the Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited is given below:

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in .NET and Java

Candidates who have knowledge of advanced concepts are added advantage

Candidates with knowledge and skills in strong database design with PL/SQL and Unix Script

Candidates with relevant interests and skills

Candidates who are available for the duration of 3 months

Candidates willing to work from home
11th September 2019, 05:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited is given below:-

1. Candidate should be ready to work from home.
2. The candidate is available for the duration of 3 months.
3. Candidate must have relevant skills and interest.

Women can also apply for an internship.

The last date to apply for the internship is 23rd September 2019 in Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
12th September 2019, 09:31 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
-> Computer Engineering students (B.E/B.Tech), pursuing their third year or sixth-semester studies are eligible to apply for Software Development internship in the Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited.

-> It should be added advantage those having good knowledge and expertise in .NET/Java/database design with PL/SQL, and Unix Script Those who have good experience in technical areas such as programming will also be considered for this program.
12th September 2019, 04:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship at Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited:

The candidate shall be free for full time working to apply software development intern at Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited. The minimum duration of the internship will be for three months.

The candidate shall have good command in .NET and Java.

Currently, there are two vacancies available at Thriving Soft Solutions Private Limited. Candidate can apply for the same and can start working from 7th September 2019.

The candidate shall have a basic idea of database design with PL/SQL to apply for the internship.
13th September 2019, 09:19 PM
IphoneX

Eligibility:--

Aspirants must have Already Graduated Or Are Currently In Any Year Of Study.

Aspirants must available for Job/internship (it May Be Part Time In-office Or Part Time).

Aspirants must have Relevant Skills And Interests

Aspirants must start the work between 6th Sep'19 And 6th Oct'19.

Aspirants must available for Duration of 2 Months.

For more enquiry visit Company Website:-- (http://www.thrivingsoft.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?