26th January 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Structural Design Engineering Internship in SLABS Engineering Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Structural Design Engineering in SLABS Engineering Private Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

1st February 2019, 09:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Structural Design Engineering Internship in SLABS Engineering Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Structural Design Engineering Internship in SLABS Engineering Private Limited:

You should be available for full time (in-office) internship to be eligible.
You should have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
Candidates having a sound knowledge of AutoCAD, MS-Office, Autodesk Revit and STAAD.Pro are preferred for this Internship
You need to start the Internship between 25th January 2019 and 24th February 2019 to be eligible.
Women want to start/restart their career can also apply.
2nd February 2019, 10:55 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Structural Design Engineering Internship in SLABS Engineering Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Structural Design Engineering in SLABS Engineering Private Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Those candidates with knowledge and skills in AutoCAD, MS-Office, STAAD.Pro and Autodesk Revit are eligible to apply for the Structural Design Engineering internship in the SLABS Engineering Private Limited. Candidates who can use the CAD technology for simulation purposes are preferred for the Structural Design Engineering internship in the SLABS Engineering. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Structural Design Engineering internship. Those candidates who can work full time (in office) for the period of six months are preferred for the Structural Design Engineering internship in the SLABS Engineering Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?