14th February 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Swaransoft Support Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Web Development in Swaransoft Support Solution Private Limited. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

21st February 2019, 10:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Swaransoft Support Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Web Development in Swaransoft Support Solution Private Limited. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!
Eligibility to apply for the Web Development internship in Swaransoft Support Solution Private Limited is given below:

- Candidates with skills in C# and .NET
- Candidates should have logical and analytical skills
- Candidates should have knowledge of basic concepts of MVC, ASP.NET and #SQL server
- Candidates with relevant interests and skills
- Candidates who can do the internship for the period of six months
22nd February 2019, 08:35 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Swaransoft Support Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
While the basic eligibility to appear for Web Development internship in Swaransoft Support Solution Private Limited is Should have knowledge of basic concepts of ASP.NET, MVC and #SQL server. Those who have experience would be an advantage.

The most important thing is that you should have good technical, logical and analytical skills and should be available for full time internship.

Contact Information:
Swaran Soft - Mobile App Development Company in Gurgaon
Address: 845, 846, Tower B-2, Spaze iTech Park, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
Phone: 098188 33650
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?