8th April 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Telecalling Process Validation Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Telecalling Process Validation Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited. Waiting for your response!

13th April 2019, 12:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Telecalling Process Validation Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Telecalling Process Validation Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Telecalling Process Validation internship in the TVS Electronics Limited is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, English proficiency (spoken), Kannada proficiency (spoken), Telugu proficiency (spoken), Malayalam proficiency (spoken) and Hindi proficiency (spoken)

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates from Chennai and neighboring cities

>> Candidates should carry their Laptop and ID proof is a must

>> Candidates who are available full time (in office)

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 3 months
13th April 2019, 03:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Telecalling Process Validation Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Telecalling Process Validation Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited:

Applicants should be from Chennai and neighboring cities.
Applicants who can start the internship between 8th April 2019 and 8th May 2019 will be eligible.
Applicants willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 3 months are eligible.
Applicants who have a skills in MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Spoken), Hindi Proficiency (Spoken), Telugu Proficiency (Spoken), Kannada Proficiency (Spoken) and Malayalam Proficiency (Spoken) are preferred for this internship.
13th April 2019, 06:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Telecalling Process Validation Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited?

1)You must be a graduate with minimum 50% marks.

2)You must have knowledge of MS-Excel , English Proficiency (Spoken) , Hindi Proficiency (Spoken), Telugu Proficiency (Spoken), Kannada Proficiency (Spoken) and Malayalam Proficiency (Spoken).

3)You must have good communication and convincing skills.

You can visit the website www.tvs-e.in for more information.
13th April 2019, 07:06 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required to apply for Telecalling Process Validation Internship in TVS ELECTRONICS Limited:-
1)Should be a graduate.

2)Should have basic knowledge of computer applications.

3)Good convincing and communication skills.

4)Eligible to join from between 8th Apr'19 and 8th May'19.

5)Should be from Chennai or nearby cities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?