3rd March 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Testing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Testing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bengaluru. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Testing Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

5th March 2019, 03:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Testing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Eligibility to apply for Testing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bengaluru:

Aspirant who are available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply.
Aspirant willing to do internship for a period of 2 months are eligible to apply.
Aspirant who can start the internship between 28th February 2019 and 30th March 2019 will be preferred for Internship.
Aspirant from Bangalore are preferred for Internship.
Aspirant must have relevant skills and interests.
7th March 2019, 10:11 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Testing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for Testing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bengaluru. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Testing Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.
Candidates with knowledge and skills in Testing and with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Testing internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore.

-> Candidates from Bangalore with above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Testing internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore.

- > Candidates who can do the internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 2 months are eligible to apply for the Testing internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore.

Contact Information:
Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
Address: Building Orchid. Block E, Embassy Tech Village, Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
Devarabisanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Official website - https://www.mi.com/in/
25th May 2021, 06:45 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 28 February 2019 and 30 March 2019.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 2 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

5. Candidates should belongs to from Bangalore and neighboring cities.

Visit:-- (https://www.mi.com/in/) For more information
30th July 2021, 01:19 AM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have Relevant Skills and Interests

*Candidates should be belong from Bangalore

*Candidates should be available for Full Time in Office
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?