4th July 2022, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in C&C Technology Private Limited, Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in C&C Technology Private Limited, Pune. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

6th July 2022, 03:33 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in C&C Technology Private Limited, Pune?

The Eligibility is:-

You have to be available for full time in office

You must have a knowledge of JavaScript

You must have a knowledge of Node.Js

You must have a knowledge of Python.
7th July 2022, 12:48 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in C&C Technology Private Limited, Pune?

Eligibility:-

Aspirants should be available for full time in office

Aspirants should know about Node.Js

Aspirants should know about Python

Aspirants should know about Javascript
7th July 2022, 11:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The very basic eligibility required to apply for the Web Development Internship is the knowledge of PHP, HTML and Node.js etc.
Also, along with the above skills, the candidate shall be available free for at least three months as this internship if full time (Office) training. It may be noted that the the aspirant would get stipend of Rs. 10000 per month during the training period.
9th July 2022, 06:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in C&C Technology Private Limited, Pune?

The candidate should have a strong analytical skills with an appetite to learn new technologies. The candidate should be available full time. The candidate should be able to work from home. The candidate should have a development machine and a good internet connection.
Skills required are HTML, CSS, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?