2nd November 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do a Digital Marketing internship in 5N Business Consultants Bangalore for a candidate who learned Computer Applications in BCom(H)?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have done a BCom(H) course. I have Computer Applications in my Graduation so I have a knowledge of Digital Marketing. I want to apply for a Digital Marketing internship in 5N Business Consultants Bangalore. So, am I eligible or not to do this internship in this company?

4th November 2019, 09:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to do a Digital Marketing internship in 5N Business Consultants Bangalore for a candidate who learned Computer Applications in BCom(H)?

Eligibility to do a Digital Marketing internship in 5N Business Consultants Bangalore for a candidate who learned Computer Applications in BCom(H) is given below:-

1. You should be available for the duration of 3 months.

2. You should have knowledge of Digital Marketing, Facebook marketing, Google AdWords.

3. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.

You may visit the website www.5nbusinessconsultants.com for more information.
4th November 2019, 10:36 PM
Anuj Pubg

Smile Re: Eligibility to do a Digital Marketing internship in 5N Business Consultants Bangalore for a candidate who learned Computer Applications in BCom(H)?

Eligibility:-

1- Candidate should have knowledge of Digital marketing.
2- Candidate should also have knowledge of SEO and Facebook marketing.
3- Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
4- Candidate should be available for duration of 3 months.

You may visit the official website www.5nbusinessconsultants.com for more information.
4th November 2019, 11:26 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Default Re: Eligibility to do a Digital Marketing internship in 5N Business Consultants Bangalore for a candidate who learned Computer Applications in BCom(H)?

1. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of Digital Marketing, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimization and facebook marketing.

2. Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

3. Candidate should be from Banglore.

You may visit www.internshala.com for more information.
4th November 2019, 11:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do a Digital Marketing internship in 5N Business Consultants Bangalore for a candidate who learned Computer Applications in BCom(H)?

The eligibility required to apply for Digital Marketing intern in 5N Business Consultants Bangalore is that you must have completed Graduation in Computer Applications.
You should be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 3 months and must be from Bangalore.

You can visit the website http://www.5nbusinessconsultants.com for more information.
5th November 2019, 12:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible for this internship.

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing internship in 5N Business Consultants Bangalore.

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You must be from Bangalore and neighboring cities.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

7) You must have good knowledge in Digital Marketing, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Facebook Marketing to get eligible for the internship.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://www.5nbusinessconsultants.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?