14th August 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharat Yantra Nigam Limited for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?

Hello,
I am Amrit Pal Pathak pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year. After my B.Tech I want to do 6 months Internship in Bharat Yantra Nigam Limited. Please tell me the eligibility for applying? What are the requirements to apply?
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  2. BSNL TTA exam after B.Tech (ECE)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Forge Limited for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in Shobha Developers Limited, Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How and where I can apply for 1-2 months internship while doing B.Com final year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore for ECE graduate?
  9. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  10. How can I apply for an Internship in Sundaram Clayton Limited, Chennai being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  11. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  12. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. What is the salary package after completing B.Tech with 90% in ECE?
  15. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  16. What are the jobs for ECE students after B.Tech?
  17. List of Government and Private core companies which recruit B.Tech pass-outs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?