20th May 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to do Artificial Intelligence Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying Artificial Intelligence Internship in this company for me.

25th May 2019, 02:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Private Limited?

The candidates looking forward to apply forArtificial Intelligence Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Private Limited can send their resume to the Email Address mentioned below:-

Email: [email protected]

You can also contact at the phone number +91 9711081114 to fix an appointment for walk in Interview.
14th June 2019, 10:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Arbunize Digital Media Private Limited can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For any type of query contact on 9711081114.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?