13th October 2021, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for C Development Programming Internship in ThirdLeap, Hyderabad?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BTech in this year. I want to do an Internship which is available in ThirdLeap, Hyderabad. I want to apply in the Internship of C Development Programming. Kindly let me know how can I apply?

15th October 2021, 10:15 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for C Development Programming Internship in ThirdLeap, Hyderabad?

The candidate has to visit the official website of the company at www.thirdleap.ai. Then, read all the information about the internship including the eligibility criteria. If you think you are eligible to apply then just fill the application form and submit it before the last date to apply that too is mentioned on the website.
15th October 2021, 10:24 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to apply for C Development Programming Internship in ThirdLeap, Hyderabad?

1. You have to visit the website www.thirdleap.ai first. Then, scroll down, there will be an option of applying now. Click on that link and fill the application form and submit it.

2. You must be a graduation student to be eligible for the internship.
15th October 2021, 09:06 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can drop your updated resume directly at the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Company Address:-

5th Floor, T-Hub Foundation, Catalyst, IIIT-Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Telangana 500032

Contact Number:- 063004 89505
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?