30th August 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Human Resources internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure on how to apply for such an internship?

3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

Please find below the procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship at Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited in Mumbai.

I am giving the contact details of the company below.

You can drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-
-----------------------
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd
7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92,
Off A.K. Road, Marol Village,
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 059.

You can also contact them over phone on (+91) 86529 05000

You may visit the following website, for any other query related to this internship.
http://www.abfrl.com/
6th September 2019, 05:32 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

The candidates willing to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (https://www.pantaloons.com)
6th September 2019, 07:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

There are two ways to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion and Retail Limited, Mumbai that is given below:-

First, you may visit their website, there you will get the application form. You just have to fill-up the form and click on the submit.

Second, you may visit their office with your resume and other documents for the internship.

Address:
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd
7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92,
Off A.K. Road, Marol Village,
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 059
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?