2nd November 2020, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for an Image Processing & Machine Learning internship in Vasundharaa Geo Technologies Private Limited Pune?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BE CSE course this year. I want to do an internship which is available in Vasundharaa Geo Technologies Private Limited Pune. I want to apply for an internship in Image Processing & Machine Learning. Kindly let me know how I can apply?

9th November 2020, 02:48 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an Image Processing & Machine Learning internship in Vasundharaa Geo Technologies Private Limited Pune?

Application Procedure for an Image Processing & Machine Learning internship in Vasundhara Geo Technologies Private Limited Pune are as follows:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/Glassdoor.

No. of Openings:-01 // Duration of Internship:-03 Months.

The last date of application is 15 November 2020.
13th November 2020, 02:27 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an Image Processing & Machine Learning internship in Vasundharaa Geo Technologies Private Limited Pune?

To apply for an Image Processing & Machine Learning internship in Vasundharaa Geo Technologies Private Limited Pune. You have to visit the official website of the company. Read all the information about the internship. Fill the application form and click on the submit button before the last date.

The last date to apply for an Image Processing & Machine Learning internship in Vasundharaa Geo Technologies Private Limited Pune is 15th November 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?