18th November 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in CSE at Cognizant?

I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE and willing to do three months internship from December to February in Cognizant. Please tell me how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Oracle if completed Internship from Cognizant being B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  2. Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  3. Details to join Cognizant for internship in MCA?
  4. Salary of Engineer Trainee in Cognizant for CSE graduate?
  5. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When Cognizant will take off-campus Interview for B.E.(CSE) last year passout?
  7. Which company has recently invited applications for internship in June among TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Detailed information about Internship in NIIT Technologies for an employee of Cognizant?
  9. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  10. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to CSE 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for internship in final year of MCA from Capgemini or Cognizant? What are the requirements for it?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for internship in BHEL while doing final B.Tech CSE course? What are the steps which I need to follow for it?
  13. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
  14. Does IOCL offer an Internship to BTech CSE students?
  15. How to apply for Internship in BEL for CSE 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Wipro, Patna for BTech CSE student?
  17. Does PGCIL offer an Internship to CSE student? -- [New]
  18. How to approach WIPRO and COGNIZANT for internship while studying MCA?
19th November 2017, 12:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in CSE at Cognizant?

You can visit the official website of Cognizant (http://www.cognizant.comand check out the notifications for the latest internship updates. If the vacancies are going on then you can go to the "career" page and fill up the online application form. Now you have to wait for a few days. The company will call you if they find you eligible. Next you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to get selected.
19th November 2017, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in CSE at Cognizant?

Procedure to apply for Internship at Cognizant:

Basically there is a certain procedure that is to be followed in order to do Internship at Cognizant. You are required to apply from Careers section of this website as Internships details will be uploaded from time to time.

>> If you have known someone working at Cognizant, then you may ask for his/ her referral.

>> Or else, you may directly to the HR Email sending all your details. After applying HR team goes through your profile and it shortlists based on the requirements. And immediately you will receive email from HR department and then you can act accordingly.

>> I suggest you to go through the careers section frequently to know more updates of the latest Internships.

Click here for Cognizant Careers section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?