13th August 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a Patents & Illustration internship in PatentManiac Consulting Private Limited Delhi?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for a Patents & Illustration internship in PatentManiac Consulting Private Limited Delhi. But I don’t know how I can apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure on how to apply for such an internship?

14th August 2020, 11:52 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a Patents & Illustration internship in PatentManiac Consulting Private Limited Delhi?

to apply for a Patents & Illustration internship in PatentManiac Consulting Private Limited Delhi is given below-

1. First of all make your CV mentioning all your skills and certificates required for internship.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/ glassdoor.

Last date to apply for this internship is 27/8/2020.

For more details you can visit-

https://www.patentmaniac.com/
14th August 2020, 09:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a Patents & Illustration internship in PatentManiac Consulting Private Limited Delhi?

To apply for a Patents & Illustration internship in PatentManiac Consulting Private Limited Delhi. You will have to follow the given process:-

1. Visit the official website of the company at www.patentmaniac.com.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. Click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the application form before the last date.

The last date to apply for a Patents & Illustration internship in PatentManiac Consulting Private Limited Delhi is 27th August 2020.
15th August 2020, 06:03 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-PatentManiac Consulting Private Limited Limited Delhi

No. of Openings:-05

Internship Duration:-03 Months.

Method to apply for a Patents & Illustration internship in PatentManiac Consulting Private Limited Delhi are as follows:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala.

The last date of application is 27 August 2020.

Contact Us:-

E-mail:- [email protected]

Mobile (IND):- +91-9818969789

Official Website:-https://www.patentmaniac.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?