8th May 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure that how to apply for such Internship?

11th May 2019, 05:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

The process to apply for the Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited is online.

You can start by going to https://www.bigrattle.com. After that click on" work with us" at the corner of the page.

A new page will open, click on " Trainee Web/mobile Application Developer".

You would need to upload your resume with all the details required.

The qualified Interns will get a salary of Rs.13,160 per month.
12th May 2019, 01:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

As per information available ,the last date for submission of application for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited has closed.

Below are the Procedure for applying this Internship.You can choose any one of below procedure.

You can forward your resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

You can contact them over phone.

Contact Number: (+91 22) 4215 1228

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

B-705, Mittal Commercia, Asan Pada Road, Marol,
Andheri East, Mumbai 400059, India

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.

https://www.bigrattle.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?