12th August 2017, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to approach Aviadvigatel to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, I am Mechanical Engineering student from Gitam University and want to do internship from Aviadvigatel. Please tell me how to approach to do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach HMT company for internship in Mechanical Engineering stream?
  2. Chances to do internship at NRSc for Mechanical engineering students? How to approach for it?
  3. How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?
  4. How to approach Bystronic to do internship? What are the requirements for it?
  5. How to approach Durgapur Steel Plant for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to approach Sail, Bokaro, Jharkhand for internship in Mechanical stream? Will I have to appear in interview?
  7. How to approach Magna International, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Shougang Corporation for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  8. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  10. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  11. How to approach for two month internship in Mechanical engineering from Kirloskar Group of Companies in Pune?
  12. List of core companies in Hyderabad for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to approach for it?
  13. Branches of National Aluminium Company in India? How to approach the company for internship?
  14. How to apply inplant training in L&T? What is the procedure followed?
  15. Ways to approach companies of Mechanical department for internship and placement?
  16. How to get internship training in some top companies while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  17. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited for job being a Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  18. How to approach for internship in Offshore Structural Engineering?
9th September 2017, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Aviadvigatel to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?

Aviadvigatel is one of the best companies in India that offer Internship for Mechanical Engineering graduates. In order to do Internship in Aviadvigatel, you are required to approach directly of the same company.

I suggest you to visit the "Career" or "Recruitment" section of the Aviadvigated company, so that you will be getting more details from the link that is given below.

In general, Internship details are uploaded in the Career Section of the website. I am providing you contact details of Aviadvigatel,

>> Aero Engines Operations Department
Sergei Slepov, Head of Department,
Andrei Vedemikov, Deputy Head of the Department
Ph. No: 8 (342) 241-36-97
Email : [email protected], [email protected]

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?