15th October 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Oil Refinery Barauni for training in Electrical stream? Is there any requirements for it?

Sir, I studying Polytechnic with Electrical stream from Bihar and want to do training in Oil Refinery Barauni. So, tell me how to approach for training? Is there any requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Winter Training in Barauni Oil Refinery for B.Tech Chemical 5th semester student?
  2. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I do winter internship in barauni refinery??
  4. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  5. Procedure to do training in Barauni Thermal Power Plant after Polytechnic with Electrical stream?
  6. Internship for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student in Barauni Refinery?
  7. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  10. When the Internship notification will be published in Barauni Refinery for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to get training at Barauni IOCL or thermal power plant, Barauni
  12. Can I apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery being a BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  13. Requirements to get one month internship in Bongaigaon Refinery?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IOCL, Barauni for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  15. How can I get training from Reliance Refinery Organisation, Jamnagar?
  16. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  17. How can I apply for summer internship at IOCL, Barauni?
  18. Detailed information about Training in NTPC, Barauni for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
19th October 2017, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Oil Refinery Barauni for training in Electrical stream? Is there any requirements for it?

Procedure to approach Oil Refinery Barauni for doing Training in Electrical Engineering:

There is a certain procedure that is to be followed in order to do training or Internship at Oil Refinery Barauni. You are required to contact the HR department of the organization first. Then you will have to get the internship application form from the office and then you are required to get the approval from your college's administrative office.

>> Candidates who are doing their 3rd year are eligible to apply. And candidates who are doing their final year of B.Tech are also eligible to apply.

>> I suggest you to pursue Bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in order to be eligible.

>> I am providing you the contact details of the organization and I suggest you contact over the below mentioned numbers for more details.

Ph. No: 1800 233 3555

Address: Barauni-Kanpur Pipeline, P.O.Barauni, CISF Colony, Begusarai, Bihar-851114

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?