17th August 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How to approach for two month internship in Mechanical engineering from Kirloskar Group of Companies in Pune?

I have completed 5th semester of Mechanical engineering and want to do two month internship from Kirloskar Group of Companies in Pune. How to approach for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Pune providing at least two month internship for Mechanical Engineers
  2. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies in Pune providing internship of one month for Mechanical stream
  4. Companies offering internship to Mechanical Engineering student in Pune?
  5. How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Pune while doing 3rd year B.E Computer Science Engineering in MESCOE?
  7. Internship in automobile companies being in 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  8. How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?
  9. How to approach HMT company for internship in Mechanical Engineering stream?
  10. How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines being a Mechanical Engineer?
  11. How to get internship training in some top companies while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  12. List of companies in Pune providing paid internship to Civil Engineering students? Procedure to approach the company?
  13. Companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  14. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  15. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  16. Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Vijaywada?
  17. List of constructions based companies in Pune which provides internship for 1 month for civil engineering students?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Mechanical student in Pune?
1st February 2018, 10:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for two month internship in Mechanical engineering from Kirloskar Group of Companies in Pune?

First of all you have to contact your college authorities and get a permission letter from them regarding the internship. Now you have to write an application providing the details of your training. Address the letter and application with a copy of your resume to the HOD of the company. If the company find you eligible then they will allow you for the training.

Address: Plot No.1, Hadapsar Industrial Estate,, Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Phone: 020 2672 7000
Web: http://www.kirloskarkpcl.com/html/Careers/careers.htm
23rd May 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to approach for two month internship in Mechanical engineering from Kirloskar Group of Companies in Pune?

I have completed 8th semester of Mechanical Engineering.. I want to do 1 month industrial training in Kirloskar Company in Kolhpur..How can approach to it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?