10th July 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Animation & Video Making Internship in Echo Advertising Agency Pune?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Animation & Video Making Internship in Echo Advertising Agency Pune. Kindly let me know how I can apply for an Internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

14th July 2019, 08:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Animation & Video Making Internship in Echo Advertising Agency Pune?

The procedure to apply for Animation & Video Making Internship in Echo Advertising Agency Pune is given below.

==> Candidate can email the resume copy to the email Id - [email protected]

==> Candidate can directly walk into to the company with a soft copy of resume.

I am also giving you the contact details of the company.

Address - Echo Advertising Agency
Cozihom Building, Plot Number -14,
2nd Floor, Next to Syndicate Bank,
Abhimanshree Housing Society Pashan Road,
Pashan, Pune -411008
Phone - +91-8390709709/+91-7720078709
Email - [email protected]/ [email protected]
Website - www.echoadvertisingagency.com

14th July 2019, 03:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Animation & Video Making Internship in Echo Advertising Agency Pune?

The candidates willing to apply for Animation & Video Making Internship in Echo Advertising Agency Pune can submit their Resume to
[email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Adobe Illustrator,Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Flash and Adobe After Effects.

For more detail visit on (http://echoadvertisingagency.com)

14th July 2019, 06:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the procedure to apply for Animation & Video Making Internship at Echo Advertising Agency in Pune.

I am giving the contact details of the company below.

You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Cozihom Building, Plot No 14, 2nd floor, Next to syndicate bank abhimanshree housing society pashan road,Pashan, Pune-411008

You can also contact them over phone on +91 839070 9709
or
+91 7720078709

You can visit the below website for more information.
http://echoadvertisingagency.com/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?