6th December 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Business Strategy internship in Times Internet Limited Noida?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Business Strategy internship in Times Internet Limited Noida. I came to know that Times Internet Limited is providing this internship. Kindly let me know how I can apply for this internship in this company?

7th December 2019, 01:37 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Business Strategy internship in Times Internet Limited Noida?

-Times Internet Limited Noida-

Selection Procedure:-

Step 1: Prepare your complete curriculum vitae with a skillset description.

Step 2: Complete your online application from the official website or from any specific internship sites for application.

Finally shortlisted will be informed by their email for the final HR discussion of work, written test, and document verification.

Official Website:-http://timesinternet.in/
7th December 2019, 12:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Business Strategy internship in Times Internet Limited Noida?

Below are the Procedure to apply for Business Strategy internship in Times Internet Limited Noida.

You can drop your updated resume directly at the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Company Address :-

Times Center, FC - 6, 1st floor
Film City, Sector 16A
Noida - 201301

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: +91 (0124) 4187000

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9 December, 2019.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
https://timesinternet.in/
7th December 2019, 05:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Business Strategy internship in Times Internet Limited Noida. The process is given below:-

1. Visit the official website at www.timesinternet.in.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. Fill the application form.

4. Submit the application form before the last date.

The last date to apply for Business Strategy internship in Times Internet Limited Noida is 31st October 2019.
7th December 2019, 07:56 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

To apply for Business Strategy internship in Times Internet Limited Noida is that you have to visit the website www.timesinternet.in. There will be an option of applying now. Before clicking on this option, you have to read all the information regarding internship. Then, click on that option. After that an application form will come up. You have to fill that application form adding all the required details. And click on the submit button before the last date.

The last date to apply for Business Strategy internship in Times Internet Limited Noida is 9 December 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?