9th December 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Creative Design & Strategy internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for a Creative Design & Strategy internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad. I don't know how I can apply for this internship? Could you please help me to know the process?

13th December 2019, 11:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Creative Design & Strategy internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad?

The candidates willing to apply for Creative Design & Strategy internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad can send their resume to [email protected].

The last date to apply for Creative Design & Strategy internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad is 31st December 2019.
14th December 2019, 03:40 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Creative Design & Strategy internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad?

- Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad-

Duration: 6 Months.

You can directly walk-in down for an interview at the given below address or apply from any specific internship providing sites for application.

Apply Before:-31 December 2019.

Contact Us:-
Kingston Heights, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034
14th December 2019, 07:37 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates willing to apply for the Creative Design & Strategy internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, 3ds Max and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel).

For more information visit on (https://www.thirdeyeinvestigations.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?