4th December 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Engineer Training Procurement internship in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune?

Dear friends, I would like to know how I can apply for the internship of Engineer Training Procurement available in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune. Kindly tell me about the procedure for applying for this internship.

5th December 2019, 10:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Engineer Training Procurement internship in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune?

To apply for Engineer Training Procurement internship in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune is, You will have to visit below link and you need to fill all the required details of the Application form and submit it.

http://www.serverlink-hr.com/Job_applicant.aspx

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Contact details of the company are given below.

Email Address :- [email protected]

Company Address :-

SERVERLINK HR TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD.
105, Gulmohar Centre Point, Vadgaonsheri, Nagar Road, Pune 411014

Contact Number: +91-8149255556

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 December, 2019.
5th December 2019, 11:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Engineer Training Procurement internship in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune?

-Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune-

Duration: 6 months.

Internship Vacancy: 2

Selection Procedure:-

Step 1: Prepare your complete curriculum vitae with a skillset description.

Step 2: Complete your online application form the official website of any specific internship sites for application. ( without paying any fee for application)

Official Website: http://www.serverlink-hr.com
6th December 2019, 05:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Engineer Training Procurement internship in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune?

To apply for Engineer Training Procurement internship in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune, you will have to visit their official website www.serverlink-hr.com. You will get an option of applying now there. Click on that option and then an application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button.

The last date to apply for the Engineer Training Procurement internship in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune is 19th December 2019.
6th December 2019, 07:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Engineer Training Procurement internship in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune can send their Resume to [email protected].

The last date to apply for Engineer Training Procurement internship in Serverlink-HR Technologies Private Limited Pune is 19th December 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?