3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Engineering Design internship in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for an Engineering Design internship in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara. I don't know how I can apply for this internship? Could you please help me to know the process?

5th September 2019, 04:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Engineering Design internship in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara?

The candidates willing to apply for Engineering Design internship in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara can send their resume to [email protected].

The HR department will contact you as soon as your eligibility matches their requirements. You must have excellent communication skills along with the excellent knowledge of SolidWorks and AutoCAD.

The last date to apply for Engineering Design internship in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara is 17th September 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.spectoms.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?