6th January 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Taylor & Francis Delhi?

Dear friends, I would like to know how I can apply for the internship of Human Resources available in Taylor & Francis Delhi. Kindly tell me about the procedure for applying for this internship.

8th January 2020, 09:56 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Taylor & Francis Delhi?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Human Resources internship in Taylor & Francis Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (https://taylorandfrancis.com/)
8th January 2020, 10:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Taylor & Francis Delhi?

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address :-

2nd & 3rd floor, The National Council of YMCAs of India
1, Jai Singh Road
New Delhi 110001
India.

Contact Number:- +91 (0) 11 4315 5100

Last date to apply for this internship is 17 January, 2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://taylorandfrancis.com/
9th January 2020, 02:08 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Taylor & Francis Delhi?

To apply for Human Resources internship in Taylor & Francis Delhi. You have to visit the official website of the company at www.taylorandfrancis.com. Now, you have to read all the information about the internship. Now, click on the option of applying now that is given at the bottom of the page. Now, an application form will come up. You have to fill that form and click on the submit button before the last date.

The last date to apply for the Human Resources internship in Taylor & Francis Delhi is 10th December 2019.
9th January 2020, 09:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Human Resources internship in Taylor & Francis Delhi can apply online.

You can click on the direct link shared below to apply for the internship:-
https://taylorandfrancis.com/careers/

Once you click on it, a new page will open. You would need to click on "Search and Apply" tab. You would need to search for the opportunities available for you and then had to click on "Apply" to apply for Human Resources internship in Taylor & Francis Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?