11th August 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?

Hello friends, I am interested to do an Internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd. Right now, I am a 6th semester student of BTech, studying with Mechanical Engineering. Kindly let me know that how I can apply for an Internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

26th August 2018, 03:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?

You can apply for internship by visiting their official website where you have to submit your resume or you can directly visit the admin department of the company and inquire about the availability of internship. If there are vacancies available then the admin department will guide you completely about the application process. You have to submit your resume and submit a permission letter from your college and follow the rest of their instructions carefully.

Web: http://hindprefab.in/

Add: Jangpura, Near Rajdoot Hotel, New Delhi, Delhi 110014
Phone: 011 2634 0915
26th August 2018, 09:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?

To apply for internship in the above mentioned company, you can submit your resume at the website and wait for their reply or you can directly visit the admin department of the company and get the details of the application process. The admin department will guide you completely about the application process. Then you have to submit the documents with a resume and reference letter from your college and wait for their further instructions.

Web: http://hindprefab.in/

Add: Jangpura, Near Rajdoot Hotel, New Delhi, Delhi 110014
Phone: 011 2634 0915
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?