16th May 2019, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

19th May 2019, 07:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam?

The candidates looking to get selected for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam can apply by filling the "Career form".

The "Career for" is available on https://www.mehtatubes.com/ under " Career" tab.

The candidates are required to fill the form and upload the resume by clicking on " Browse" tab with photo graph.

The duration of the Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam is of 6 months with paid stipend of Rs.5000 per month.
19th May 2019, 11:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam?

Below are the Procedure for applying Metallurgical Engineering Internship at Mehta Tubes Limited in Umargam :-

You can apply by filling up the Form given in the below link by attaching your resume and other mandatory documents.

https://www.mehtatubes.com/career.html

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: 08048077491
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?