27th December 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chili Factor Communications Gurgaon?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chili Factor Communications Gurgaon. Kindly let me know how can I apply for Social Media Marketing internship in this company? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

3rd January 2020, 11:44 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chili Factor Communications Gurgaon?

Below are the Procedure for applying Social Media Marketing internship in Chili Factor Communications Gurgaon.

You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Blue One Square, 246, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana 122016, INDIA.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: 098711 70880

Check the website http://chilifactor.com/ for more information.
8th August 2021, 12:13 AM
Afreen0786

Default Re: How can I apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chili Factor Communications Gurgaon?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 98711 70880
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?