25th September 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited. Kindly let me know how can I apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

28th September 2019, 05:09 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: How can I apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited?

Procedure:--

1. Applicants can visit the official website i.e.,(https://internshala.com).

2. Applicants need to fill up and submit the online registration form.

3. Applicants can Login with the generated Applicant ID, Password (which was set during Registration Process) and Captcha (Security Code).

4. Applicants need to upload the document.
28th September 2019, 07:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited is very simple. You have to visit the website www.intershala.com. You will get an option of applying now there. You have to click on this option. An application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button.

The last date to apply for the internship is 9th October 2019 in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited.
28th September 2019, 11:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited?

The Candidates willing to apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Python and Bootstrap.

For more information visit on (https://persius.in)
29th September 2019, 02:35 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

There is no online procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited. You would need to attend the Walk In Interview at the below mentioned address along with your updated Resume and 2 Photographs.

Walk In Address:-
Flat No.7194,Prestige Tranqulity Budigere Cross,
Bommanahalli Village Bangalore ,Bangalore,
Karnataka,India,560049

The last date to apply for Web Development internship in Persius Internet Solutions Private Limited is 9th October 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?