6th April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do 6 month industrial training with internship?

I am student of b.tech 7th sem,my branch is ee.i wana get knowledge regarding 6 month industria training with internship.plz reply quickly on 9569717688.
thanking you.

28th March 2023, 04:00 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How to do 6 month industrial training with internship?

Industrial training with an internship can be a great way to gain practical experience in your field of study. Here are some steps you can take:

Identify companies or organizations that offer industrial training programs in your field of study. You can search online, check with your college's career center, or ask for referrals from professors or professionals in your network.

Once you have identified the companies, read up on their programs and requirements. Some may require a certain GPA or specific coursework completed before you can apply.

Prepare your application materials, which may include a resume, cover letter, transcripts, and letters of recommendation.

Submit your application and prepare for any interviews that may be required.

If accepted, make sure you understand the expectations and requirements of the program. This may include attending training sessions, completing assignments or projects, and reporting progress to your supervisor.

Finally, make the most of your experience by asking questions, seeking feedback, and building relationships with your colleagues and supervisors. This can help you gain valuable insights into the industry and potentially open doors for future employment opportunities.

Remember, it's important to start your search early and be persistent in pursuing opportunities. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?