25th February 2023, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for internship in Odisha dental college in Cuttack after completing BDS courses from Himachal Pradesh?

How to get admission for internship in Odisha dental college in Cuttack after completing BDS courses from Himachal Pradesh?

31st March 2023, 12:18 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How to get admission for internship in Odisha dental college in Cuttack after completing BDS courses from Himachal Pradesh?

To get admission for an internship at Odisha Dental College in Cuttack after completing BDS courses from Himachal Pradesh, you will need to follow these steps:
Before applying for the internship, you should check the eligibility criteria specified by the college. You must have completed your BDS degree from a recognized university and should have a valid registration with the Dental Council of India (DCI).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?