30th July 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

How to get internship at L&T, Hyderabad?

Iam doing civil engineering third year..please tell me how to get internship in l&T in Hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  2. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  3. Internship is offered to M.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  4. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  5. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  7. Companies in Hyderabad providing internship after doing MBA in HR from IGNOU?
  8. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. What is the criteria to do internship? I want to do internship in BHEL Hyderabad
  10. How to get internship at L&T, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies which offer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student in Hyderabad?
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  16. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  17. List of companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  18. How and where to apply for internship in Hyderabad or Kolkata?
2nd August 2015, 11:47 AM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: How to get internship at L&T, Hyderabad?

For getting training in L&T you need the reference person who is working in that company.As one who has the reference person is prefer most for giving training.After that you have to go to the office and fill the registration form and submit it with the training letter issued from your college and the bio-data through that reference person.After that they will short out the list of the candidate who will be selected for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?