8th October 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to 3D Design interns in Augmented Byte Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship which is 3D Design and this internship is available in Augmented Byte Hyderabad. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such internship to interns in Augmented Byte. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th October 2019, 02:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to 3D Design interns in Augmented Byte Hyderabad?

You will get around Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as 3D Design interns at Augmented Byte in Hyderabad.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 October, 2019.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.
13th October 2019, 07:04 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to 3D Design interns in Augmented Byte Hyderabad?

The stipend alloted to 3D Design interns in Augmented Byte Hyderabad is 8,000 to 10,000. The duration is 3 month. The last date to apply for the internship is 22nd October 2019 in Augmented Byte Hyderabad.

There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship in Augmented Byte Hyderabad.

For more information, visit the website www.augmentedbyte.com.
14th October 2019, 12:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship which is 3D Design and this internship is available in Augmented Byte Hyderabad. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such internship to interns in Augmented Byte. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Augmented Byte, Hyderabad offers around Rs 8,000 to Rs 10,000 per month (based on the performance of the candidates) as a stipend for doing the 3D Design internship.
3D Design internship is available for the period of 3 months full time in the Augmented Byte, Hyderabad. Candidates with relevant interests and expertise can apply on or before 22nd October, 2019 for the 3D Design internship in the Augmented Byte, Hyderabad. The Augmented Byte website link is given Click Here
15th October 2019, 12:09 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to 3D Design interns in Augmented Byte Hyderabad is up to 8,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Deadline date for 3D Design interns in Augmented Byte Hyderabad is 22nd October 2019.

Visit:-- (http://augmentedbyte.com) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?