24th November 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to AWS DevOps Intern in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I want to join Navaratan Technologies Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to AWS DevOps. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

29th November 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to AWS DevOps Intern in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Navaratan Technologies Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to AWS DevOps. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Navaratan Technologies Private Limited offers Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for the AWS DevOps internship. Duration of the AWS DevOps internship is 2 months in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with skills in MySQL, JavaScript, AngularJS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Angular 2.0, ReactJS and TypeScript are eligible to apply for the AWS DevOps internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited. Candidates should have strong written, verbal and analytical skills are preferred for the AWS DevOps internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited.
29th November 2018, 08:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to AWS DevOps Intern in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited?

Navaratan Technologies Private Limited does offer AWS DevOps Internship for duration of 2 months. Selected interns are offered Rs. 15,000/- per month as stipend by Navaratan Technologies Private Limited. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Candidates with skilled in MySQL, JavaScript, AngularJS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), ReactJS, Angular 2.0 and TypeScript are preferred for internship. Eligible candidates can apply by 7th December 2018.
31st August 2021, 02:00 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to AWS DevOps interns in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited.

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?