31st December 2018, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to BFSI Domain Human Resources Interns in POP Money Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is BFSI Domain Human Resources and this Internship is available in POP Money Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in POP Money Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

5th January 2019, 10:19 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to BFSI Domain Human Resources Interns in POP Money Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is BFSI Domain Human Resources and this Internship is available in POP Money Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in POP Money Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
-> Selected interns can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 7,500 per month as a stipend for doing the BFSI Domain Human Resources internship in the POP Money Private Limited.

-> There are 4 BFSI Domain Human Resources internship positions available in the POP Money Private Limited.

-> Those who have knowledge and skills in Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Event Management, and English proficiency skills (spoken and written) are eligible to apply for the BFSI Domain Human Resources internship in the POP Money Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?