9th August 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Business Development Sales Intern in Acuite Ratings & Research?

Hi everyone, I want to join Acuite Ratings & Research as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Sales Business Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th October 2018, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Business Development Sales Intern in Acuite Ratings & Research?

Acuite Ratings & Research does offer 6 months duration of business Development Sales Internship. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 20,000/- per month as stipend. Candidate must be full time interns to be eligible for business Development Sales Intern.
I would like to let you know that you can not apply for that Internship because currently there is no requirements for Business Development (Sales) Internship. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?