26th February 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Chartered Accountancy Interns in HP Incorporation, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Chartered Accountancy Interns in HP Incorporation, Bengaluru. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

5th March 2019, 11:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Chartered Accountancy Interns in HP Incorporation, Bengaluru?

HP Incorporation, Bengaluru does offer monthly stipend of Rs. 35,000/- to their Chartered Accountancy (CA) interns. Candidates who have passed 12th examination and currently pursuing CA internship/articleship are eligible to apply for Chartered Accountancy (CA) Internship in HP Incorporation, Bengaluru. Candidates are required to do this internship for full time (in-office) mode. Candidates who have the flexibility to work in 24×7 shifts are eligible to apply for same Internship.
27th May 2021, 04:00 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Chartered Accountancy Interns in HP Incorporation, Bengaluru?

Stipend is offered to Chartered Accountancy Internship in HP Incorporation, Bengaluru is 35,000 Per Month + Incentives.

Duration of Chartered Accountancy Internship in HP Incorporation, Bengaluru is 12 Months.

Deadline date for Chartered Accountancy Internship in HP Incorporation, Bengaluru is 16 March 2018.

Visit:-- (https://jobs.hp.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 04:08 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 35,000/- per month offered to Chartered Accountancy interns in HP incorporation, Bangalore

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?