1st November 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Civil Engineering Interns in Make Me Builder, Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Civil Engineering and this Internship is available in Make Me Builder, Delhi. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Make Me Builder, Delhi. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th November 2018, 11:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Civil Engineering Interns in Make Me Builder, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Civil Engineering and this Internship is available in Make Me Builder, Delhi. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Make Me Builder, Delhi. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get around Rs 2,000 / month as a stipend for the Civil Engineering internship in Make Me Builder, Delhi. Duration of the Civil Engineering internship in Make Me Builder, Delhi is 2 months. Civil engineering students from the Delhi, Gurgaon and neighboring cities and willing to work full time are preferred for the Civil Engineering internship in Make Me Builder, Delhi. Candidates should start the Civil Engineering internship in Make Me Builder, Delhi between 1st November, 2018 and 1st December, 2018 are preferred.
31st August 2021, 06:12 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Civil Engineering Interns in Make Me Builder, Delhi?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Civil Engineering interns in Make Me Builder, Delhi

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?